Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2018

Super Affiliate Success System Review

Welcome to my honest review of the Super Affiliate Success System!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgSlV7uxxe4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA3Hab5HE0s

The Super Affiliate Success System claims it can help you earn 4-6 checks a month without any of the usual methods like Facebook, crypto and solo ads.

Can this really help you to earn money as it claims? I'm sharing my honest review down below, check it out.

Before I start…

If you're tired of scams and want a real solution for making money online check out my recommendation below.

It's helped me earn over $300k in the last 12 months alone:

Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

(This is a 100% free training)

Super Affiliate Success System Review

The Super Affiliate Success System website is certainly a popular one. When I landed on the website I was sure I had seen it before, so decided to check out other reviews on my blog and noticed that this system is actually the same system as my super affiliate mentorit's just a "new and improved" website to help promote the business opportunity. This is a business opportunity started by a guy called Misha who has been in internet / network marketing for the past few years.

super affiliate success system

My original review of My Super Affiliate Mentor (now rebranded as The Super Affiliate Success System) was mixed. A lot of the reviews out there are actually mixed however I basically concluded that it was a legitimate business opportunity but not one that I would recommend due to the nature of the opportunity being "pay to play" which basically means you have to buy into it and buy the products in order to become an affiliate and resell them for commissions.

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

I'll go into more detail on how it works though to give you the complete picture and then perhaps I'll update my conclusion but let's find out.

How Does The Super Affiliate Success System Work?

It's similar to other programs that I have reviewed in the past. For example a recurring business opportunity I review is MOBE promoted through websites like the WiFi Millionaire system and also my millionaire mentor. Whilst I don't approve these websites the actual business is "legitimate". The Super Affiliate Success System uses the same business model where if you decide to buy into it and actually want to make money, you will end up promoting the very same thing you are joining.

I'll be honest this is not attractive to some people and it's easy to see why some people brand it a pyramid scheme or MLM. The truth is that it's a legitimate business opportunity but you need to be happy with the fact that you'll be promoting the very same thing you join. That's actually the whole point of the program, when you join you are put through a series of training steps that include up-sells and when you buy them the person that referred you earns money.

And then what happens is you can become an affiliate, promote the very same system and earn money when others sign up. The training is legitimate and teaches you how to build an online business as an affiliate marketer and teaches things like lead generation, traffic and sales. They recommend that you actually use their "done for you" system since it's already set up and proven to convert and without it you'll have to spend time and money building your own system that might not even work.

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

When you think about it, it makes sense to use a proven system that someone already made instead of trying to do it all yourself.

Is The Super Affiliate Success System A Scam?

A good question and one that many people ask. After all we are dealing with a "money making" program and there's a lot of scams out there in this niche unfortunately. I've obviously checked out this program before and I am happy to say that it's not a scam. Misha is the person behind it and he is a legitimate internet marketer with many years of experience. I remember when he was involved in a business opportunity that I too was involved in and he was one of the top affiliates at the time.

When that company decided to change up their compensation plan and eventually shut down Misha decided to start his own business opportunity and then The Super Affiliate Success System was born. It's been going for a couple of years now and does have many success stories. People are actually using his training and system to make money so that is a good thing and it's growing into a good program.

There are negatives however which I will state below:

  • It's a pay to play program, you'll need to spend money to make money
  • It does appear MLM like… you need to promote the same system you are buying into

These to me are negatives. It means that you end up buying into a program just so that you can resell it, instead of buying a product because you actually want the education that the product can give you.

RECOMMENDED: Go here to see my no.1 recommendation for making money online

I've been in this situation before where I have bought products just so that I could "qualify" to earn commissions reselling them. I personally hate this business model and feel like you end up with a bunch of products that you don't even want, just so that you can earn money as an affiliate.

This is my own personal opinion though, not everyone feels this way and some people will want the training provided in the products/up-sells that The Super Affiliate Success System offers.

The Super Affiliate Success System Conclusion

I've had a good look at this system and whilst I DO NOT believe it's a scam, I also can't recommend it.

Misha has put together a good system that has the training in place to make you money.

However I am not going to recommend it for the simple reason that I believe there's a better alternative out there.

After personally testing and reviewing 400+ systems over the past couple of years I've ranked 1 of those systems as my "no.1 recommendation" above all else. You can take a closer look below at the system that's personally helped me earn over $590,000 in total commissions.

Before you leave

If you're tired of scams and want a real solution for making money check out my no.1 recommendation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét